The Lawrence Public Library is governed by a seven-member Board of Trustees.
Trustees are appointed by the Mayor for four-year terms, with possibility of reappointment for a second term. For more about the Board of Trustees, read their by-laws here. The board typically meets at 4:30 pm on the third Monday of each month at the library, 707 Vermont Street, in Meeting Room A. These are public meetings and are open to the public and staff.
Current Board of Trustees
- Kevan Vick (Chair) — kevanvick [at] gmail.com
- Judy Keller (Vice Chair) — jkeller [at] sunflower.com
- Ursula Minor (Secretary Treasurer) — ursyjane [at] gmail.com
- Joan Golden — joan.golden [at] usbank.com
- Brady Flannery — brady.flannery [at] gmail.com
- David Vance — openhandesign [at] gmail.com
- Sarah Goodwin Thiel — sgthiel [at] ku.edu
- Brad Allen (Executive Director) — ballen [at] lplks.org
Board Packet Archive
2016 | Jan–Dec 2016
2015 | Jan–Dec 2015
2014 | Jan–Dec 2014
2013 | Jan–Dec 2013