Do you love libraries? Want to work at one of the busiest spots in town? If you are 16 years or older, your next job could be at Lawrence Public Library. We accept applications for current positions only and do not maintain a file of previous applications. If you have questions about the application process, please contact Tricia Karlin, Director of Collections and Technology, at 785-843-3833 x 109 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawrence Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Monthly Community Resource Clinic — Need help finding a job, or signing up for food or housing assistance? AmeriCorps members will be available to assist you. Feel free to drop by any time during the clinic and meet with as many programs as you would like. Free.
- Job Help — Our Info Services librarians created a virtual one-stop shop to get you started
- Lynda.com — Video tutorials on a wide variety of technology and career related topics. Works on computers, tablets, and smartphones. Unlimited access with your library card number and PIN. Need a card? Sign up for free here and explore more of what Lynda has to offer here until you get your library card.
- Learning Express Library — Practice tests and exercises for everything from the GED to TOEFL to the U.S. Citizenship Test. Plus, help identifying career paths and preparing for a job search.
- Universal Class — Video-based courses for developing professional skills, such as accounting basics, managing rental properties, or crafting an effective presentation. Available in the Lawrence Public Library and remotely from any computer with a Kansas IP address.
- Digital Learn — Computers are an essential tool for all types of tasks. Learn how to use them via easy to digest online courses. Las computadoras son un herramiento esencial para hacer todo tipo de tareas. Aprende como usarlas en una manera sencilla.