LPL offers One-on-One Technology Help on a wide range of topics:
- Download library eBooks, audiobooks and magazines to your eReader, tablet or other device
- Use an iPad, Kindle, Android device or smartphone
- Use a computer, laptop or the internet
- Set-up a Facebook, email or other account
- Organize files, photos and music
- Address other specific questions
Here are some things to remember when scheduling a One-on-One appointment:
- One-on-ones must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- One-on-ones are limited to two sessions per month with library card in good standing.
- Library staff are not able to repair equipment or troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Patrons can use their own equipment during a One-on-One session, however, library staff may not be able to provide assistance for some non-standard hardware or software. Patrons bringing in their own equipment must also bring in any associated cords or other peripheral equipment as well, if necessary.
We offer one hour appointments with library staff starting at these times:
- 1:00 and 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Learn how to use advanced software like Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, LogicPro and more! Lynda also includes online business training resources for companies and employees. All FREE with your library card from your home computer or device. Click or tap the Lynda logo for access.