Where can you receive application assistance locally?
- JustFood, call 785-856-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
- Senior Resource Center, 4th Wednesday of the month, 1 - 3pm. All are welcome, regardless of age! Call 785-842-0543 or email email@example.com for an appointment
- Ballard Center, call 785-842-0729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Harvesters SNAP Hotline, can help you determine if you are eligible and then help you apply for assistance over the phone by calling 1-877-653-9522 or emailing SNAP@harvesters.org. More information can be found here.
How can you get a SNAP application?
- Kansas Appleseed, check your eligibility, start your application or receive assistance here.
- Department of Children & Families -- Douglas County located at 1901 Delaware St. Receive a mailed application or pick up a paper application outside the office.
- Visit JustFood at 1000 E. 11th St.
For any other questions, contact Douglas County SNAP-Ed Nutrition Educators at 785-843-7058