Economic and Employment Services Program provided by DCF. This program serves Adults with families who are currently receiving Food Assistance through the SNAP Program.
- intensive case management
- Funds paid directly to vendors for needs related to employment and training
- Education, Job Skills Training, Vocational Education, Contracted employment services, Child Care Assistance, vehicle repairs, tuition and books, tools and uniforms, glasses, and dentures
- Other services may be available
- Voluntary program for adults with children receiving Food Assistance
- Must meet all eligibility requirements of Food Assistance
- Maintain open lines of communication with GOALS Career Navigator
How To Contact
- Call (888)-369-4777 or email DCF.(officename)EES@ks.gov. Ex: DCF.TopekaEES@ks.gov.