First Sunday of the month | 4 PM | Meeting Room A
Have a little PRIDE in your reading!
Each month, this book club will discuss books in a variety of genres, from fantasy to contemporary fiction, memoirs to graphic novels, and more! What these stories share in common is that they center authors or characters with queer identities.
This club's main goal is to chat about books, but also provide a safe space for anyone in the LGBTQIAP+ community who deserve to see a version of themselves within the pages of a book. We also welcome allies wanting to expand their bookish horizons.
We meet on the first Sunday of the month, with a couple exceptions.
Contact Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org, opens a new window if you have any questions.
2023 Book Schedule (subject to change):
- Jan 8 - The Long Way to A Small, Angry Planet
- Feb 5 - Less
- Mar 5 - Another Appalachia
- Apr 2 - Every Heart a Doorway
- May 7 - Black Sun
- Jun 4 - Matrix
- Jul 9 - The City We Became
- Aug 6 - Thirty Names of Night
- Sep 3 - In the Dream House
- Oct 1 - Everyone in This Room Will Someday Be Dead
- Nov 5 - Gideon the Ninth
- Dec 3 - The House in the Cerulean Sea