Book Club In A Bag
Book Club in a Bag Information:
- Bags typically have 10-12 copies of a particular discussion-worthy book.
- Bags check out for 6-weeks and must be reserved through the Book Club in a Bag Website.
- We also have Kindle Book Club In A Bags. Each bag includes 8 Kindles, and comes pre-loaded with any available e-book.
- You will need a library card in good standing to complete the reservation. The member who reserves the bag will be responsible for distributing the copies to club members. After your meeting, this member will then need collect the copies at the next meeting and return them to LPL as a set.
- Bags can be reserved up to a year in advance, and are checked out for a special six-week period. Due to the demand of the items these items are not renewable.
- To find your next read you can: browse by date, view availability by specific title, or just peruse all 200+ of our bags!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or if you need help reserving a bag.