Third Sundays | JAN, MAR, MAY, JUL, SEP, NOV | 1:30-3:30 PM | Auditorium
We look at a different mystery subgenre at each meeting. Reserve your spot at the discussion (limited number available) and choose a book from our list of recommended titles. We’ll put the book on hold for you. Pick up the book, read it, then join us.
Join us for a lively discussion in which each person will have read a different book from that subgenre. This is an opportunity to learn about the diverse authors and characters in mysteries.
Contact Shirley for more info, email@example.com
- November 21 - No Female Victims
- January 16 - A Mystery!
- March 20 Environment or Nature Focus
- May 22 Locked Room Mysteries
- July 17 Funny Mysteries
- September 18 Own Voices (authors who share a marginalized identity with their sleuths)
- November 20 Award Winners & classics