Third Sundays | JAN, MAR, MAY, JUL, SEP, NOV | 1:30-3:30 PM | Auditorium
We look at a different mystery subgenre at each meeting. Reserve your spot at the discussion (limited number available) and choose a book from our list of recommended titles. We’ll put the book on hold for you. Pick up the book, read it, then join us.
Join us for a lively discussion in which each person will have read a different book from that subgenre. This is an opportunity to learn about the diverse authors and characters in mysteries.
Contact Shirley for more info, email@example.com
- January 21, 2024 - a mystery or two, opens a new window (contact Shirley to learn more)
- March 17, 2024 - humorous or witty mysteries
- May 19, 2024 - place-based mysteries (strong sense of place)
- July 21, 2024 - mysteries translated into English
- September 15, 2024 - mysteries based on real events (fictionalized, not true crime)
- November 17, 2024 - gothic or ghostly or haunted mysteries