Builds safer communities through free, confidential support to survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking in Douglas, Franklin, and Jefferson counties. Service areas include shelter, health and wellness, transitional support, education and prevention, and community and rural services.
- Emergency 90-day shelter for domestic violence and human trafficking survivors.
- Transitional Housing program for survivors.
- Foster support housing for youth aging out of foster support.
- Legal assistance in filling out protection forms
- Individual counseling, support groups and case management
- Court advocacy, and legal referrals.
- Positive Parenting Support Group, and presentations on Teen Dating Violence, Interpersonal Violence, and Healthy Relationships
1920 Moodie Road
Lawrence, KS 66046
HELP LINE 24/7: (785)-843-3333