Second Sunday each month | 4 PM | Meeting Room A
This book club gets us thinking and talking about inequality and injustice in the U.S.
Nonfiction, novels, memoirs and more–we seek multiple perspectives, with multiple points of entry, and we work to center the voices of marginalized communities and people through our exploration.
Please contact Polli Kenn (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- January 13: Article: The Birth of the New American Aristocracy
- February 10: White Fragility
- March 10: Good and Mad
- April 14: Salvage the Bones
- May 12: In the Garden of Beasts
- June 9: A Place for Us
- July 14: Heartland
- August 11: For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood-- and the Rest of Y'all Too (Kindle edition)
- September 8: I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter
- October 13: More the Same Than Different
- November 10: There There
- December 8: Being Mortal