[Due to the library's closure until May 17 all of our book clubs have gone digital. Contact the club leader for more info]
Second Sunday each month | 4 PM | Meeting Room A
This book club gets us thinking and talking about inequality and injustice in the U.S.
Nonfiction, novels, memoirs and more–we seek multiple perspectives, with multiple points of entry, and we work to center the voices of marginalized communities and people through our exploration.
Please contact Polli Kenn (email@example.com) for more information.
- August 8 - Bluebird, Bluebird by Attica Locke
- September 12 - Tales of Two Americas: Stories of Inequality in a Divided Nation
- October 10 - The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
- November 14 - How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy by Jenny Odell
- December 12 - The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
- January 9 - The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates