[Due to the library's closure until May 17 all of our book clubs have gone digital. Contact the club leader for more info]
Second Sunday each month | 4 PM | Meeting Room A
This book club gets us thinking and talking about inequality and injustice in the U.S.
Nonfiction, novels, memoirs and more–we seek multiple perspectives, with multiple points of entry, and we work to center the voices of marginalized communities and people through our exploration.
Please contact Polli Kenn (email@example.com) for more information.
- March 14 - The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- April 11 - Orleans by Sherri L. Smith
- May 9 - Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- June 13 - The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones
- July 11 - The Line Becomes a River by Francisco Cantu
- August 8 - Bluebird, Bluebird by Attica Locke