How to borrow a button maker
- Like our Chromebook laptops, these button makers check out for 2 hours from the Tech Desk on the library's lower level, and are for use inside the library only.
- There are two button makers - one for a 1" button and one for a 1.25" button.
- You can bring your own button-making supplies or purchase a button-making set from the Tech Desk.
- $1 | Supplies to make 10 buttons
- $2 | Supplies to make 25 buttons
- Button makers will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tech Desk staff will not take or track reservations.
Learn to make buttons
If you need help operating a button maker, Tech staff can give you a quick assist or you can book a one-on-one session for a more in-depth tutorial. There are also a ton of online resources.
Questions? We're happy to help. Just ask.