Habitat for Humanity is now including mobile home repairs as part of their Home Preservation Services Repair Program. The Mobile Home Repair program will provide mobile home repairs to help seniors remain in their homes safely and independently; Projects can include: a) Indoor and outdoor accessibility (hand rails, ramps, trip/fall hazards); b) Porch repair; c) Siding repair; d) Roof repair; e) HVAC
- For more information about the general Home Preservation program, visit their website here: https://www.lawrencehabitat.org/home-preservation, opens a new window.
- To fill out an application for mobile home repair, visit us here: https://hscdgco.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Mobile-Home-Repair-Application-Fillable.pdf, opens a new window.
- If you would rather fill out an application in person, contact email@example.com or call 785-813-6406
- be 60+ years old
- own and reside in the home
- live in Douglas or Jefferson County
- have an income less than 80% of the median family income
- complete five hours of sweat/social equity
- there are no payback responsibilities for repairs