Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas, in conjunction with community banking partners, is offering a payday/title loan refinance program. This program issues participants a new, low-interest loan in order to pay off high-interest title or payday loan balances.
Eligibility and program requirements include:
- Total amount of Payday or Title loans must not exceed $1,500
- Must have stable, traceable income
- Budget must reflect ability to make monthly loan payments
- Monthly case management for the duration of the loan
- Attendance of financial education courses mandatory
For more information or to inquire about the application process, please contact: 913.433.2050. Or reach out to the Catholic Charities Financial Empowerment Specialist, at 785.856.2694 (Lawrence Office Number).