In combination with your user name or library card number (barcode), your library gives you a PIN, or password, to provide you with secure access to your library account. Typically, it is a between 4 and 10 digits. The PIN/password is provided by your library, but you can (and should) change it.
If you forget your PIN/password, use this process to reset it.
► To reset your PIN/Password
- On the Login page, click the Forgot your PINlink.
- On the Forgot your PIN page, enter your barcode.
- Click Send.
- In a few seconds, an email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- Open the email and click the link to launch your browser.
- On the Reset PIN page, enter your barcode. Enter a new PIN, and then confirm it by typing it again.
- Click Save.
Use the new PIN/password the next time you log in.
- To reset your PIN/password, you must have already registered your account. If you haven’t done so, please contact the library to give you your PIN or reset it for you.
- If you don’t know your library barcode number, contact your library.
- If you don’t have an email address associated with your account, ask your library to give you your PIN or reset it for you.