The Recording Studio is the largest, most comprehensive space in the SOUND + VISION Studio and is equipped for full audio video production. It consists of 3 separate rooms:
- The Control Room - Where the recording process is monitored. This room is centered around an Apple iMac computer equipped with popular digital audio software packages, a Presonus mixing console/interface, large monitor speakers, and our very own custom LPL modular synthesizer.
- The Live Room - Where audio is recorded. Typically, a performer plays, sings, or speaks into a microphone in the live room and is recorded to the computer in the control room. Available is a full assortment of drums, guitars, keyboards, and a large microphone selection to outfit your next musical endeavor. An entire band can even record all at once.
- The Video Room - Where video is recorded. Equipped with 2 cameras, lighting, and a seamless backdrop (grey, white, or chroma key green screen) for easy filming of interviews, live streams, and other video projects.
Common projects include:
- Recording musical instruments and/or bands
- Creating with the LPL Modular Synthesizer
- Oral history interviews (audio or video)
- Crowdfunding videos
- Live streams
For more detailed information about the S+V Recording Studio or to book a session, please click on the button below.