Lawrence Public Library is excited to provide our patrons with FREE access to New York Times., opens a new window
- Access from any Library location, from your home, or from other sites.
- No cost. No limit on the number of articles you can click and read.
- Read the latest news on your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Works with existing NYTimes.com accounts and new registrations.
Access in the library (unlimited access to articles)
- Connect to the Library’s WiFi or use a library computer
- First-time users will need to register here, opens a new window (provide an email, create a password)
- Returning users can log in at nytimes.com, opens a new window
Access off site (72 hours of unlimited access)
- Log in, opens a new window to The New York Times (or register if it's your first time) on your device or computer
- Redeem this access code, then enter your library card number and PIN for access.
- After 72 hours, your temporary access pass expires. There is no renewal limit, but this step must be repeated each time the pass expires.
Here's a visual!