Assurance Wireless is a federal Lifeline Assistance Program. Lifeline is a government assistance program. Assurance Wireless provides eligible low-income customers free monthly data, unlimited texting, and free monthly minutes. Plus a free phone!
How do I Qualify?
- you may qualify if you are on certain public assistance programs, like Kancare or SNAP / EBT
- You can also qualify based on household income. If you are unemployed, you can use your unemployment benefit letter as proof of eligibility.
- must have knowledge of the social security number for whoever is applying
What are the income requirements for KS? (135% of 2022 Federal Poverty Guidelines)
- 1 Person Household < $18,347.00
- 2 Person Household < $24,719.00
- 3 Person Household < $31,091.00
- 4 Person Household < $37,463.00
- 5 Person Household < $43, 835.00
- 6 Person Household < $50,207.00
- 7 Person Household < $56,579.00
- 8 Person Household < $62,951.00
How do I apply?
- Apply by visiting https://www.assurancewireless.com/ and clicking on "Apply Now"