The Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority offers a range of housing assistance programs, including programs for seniors and veterans. Additional resident services include employment and education assistance, financial literacy education, and youth and early childhood programs.
What is Resident Services?
The Resident Services Team is available to anyone on the Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority List or anyone receiving a voucher from this entity. What services does this team offer?
- Housing focuses case management for those who receive housing assistance
- On-site computer lab with internet access and free parking
- On-site faxing, copying, scanning, and notary services
- Individualized support to help identify specific needs
- Referrals to benefit programs and assistance with enrollment
- Year-rout out-of-school drop-in program and case management for families with young children
- Referrals to various community resources and services that help with housing, rent, and utilities
- Help identifying and accessing resources to support employment and educational goals
1600 Haskell Ave. #187