Cover Kansas Navigators are trained, unbiased, and certified to help compare health insurance plans, apply for coverage on the facilitated marketplace and provide answers to your Marketplace questions year-round.
- The Health Insurance Marketplace (or Exchange) is for people who don’t have coverage through a job, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or another source that provides qualifying health coverage.
- As a reminder, you can enroll in the Marketplace without assistance. Navigator assistance is a free service provided by Cover Kansas.
- Visit the Cover Kansas website for answers to frequently asked questions: https://getcoveredkansas.org/
- To find a navigator or other certified assister in your area visit https://getcoveredkansas.org/find-navigator or call 866-826-8375.
- Missed the open enrollment deadline and want to know your options?: https://www.healthcare.gov/blog/open-enrollment-is-over-what-are-your-options/