[Due to the library's closure until May 17 all of our book clubs have gone digital. Contact the club leader for more info]
Have a little Pride in your reading.
First Sundays | 4PM | Meeting Room C (starts February 2020)
Why read queer books? Because representation is important! Everyone wants to see themselves in their favorite book, go on adventures with characters they share something in common with, or discover authors with the same unique identities. The world is a diverse and colorful place and everyone deserves to be seen and heard. And for anyone who isn’t LGBTQIAP+, this is a great way to expand their reading horizons!
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org a new window
- MAR 1: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- APR 5: Redefining Realness by Janet Mock
- MAY 3: TBA
- JUNE 7: TBA
- JULY 5: The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin
- AUG 2: Dreadnought by April Daniels
- SEPT 6: The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
- OCT 4: An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon
- NOV 1: Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- DEC 6: Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe