Thank you for your interest in our VolunTeen program! VolunTeens play an important role in our library and help us to achieve our goal of providing the best service to our library patrons.
Summer VolunTeen applications are due Tuesday, April 30.
After you complete this application, you will also need to submit a letter of recommendation from an adult who knows you and is not a relative by April 30. Past VolunTeens do not need to submit a letter. This can be dropped off in the Teen Zone or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org a new window.
- VolunTeens agree to a weekly commitment and must be prompt for all shifts.
- VolunTeens may not have more than three unexcused absences.
- In addition to assigned shelving or programming shifts, VolunTeens may be asked to assist with:
- Workroom projects such as stickering prize books and stuffing prize envelopes at the end of May
- Summer Reading Kickoff party on June 1
- Last Bash party on August 1
TO COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION
1. Fill out this form completely.
2. Submit a letter of recommendation by April 30, from an adult who knows you and is not a relative (past VolunTeens do not need to submit a letter.)